Good decisions are made with accurate and timely information. NWPPA’s Bulletin is a 32-page regional electric industry magazine published monthly that provides current industry news, in-depth articles featuring members of the NWPPA community, as well as important regional issues.
Subscribers to NWPPA’s Bulletin Magazine value its insightful, industry centered articles and critical, up-to-date news features, including:
- Best practice stories on functional areas within a utility
- Regional electrical energy issues
- News on federal energy legislation
- A comprehensive calendar of classes, workshops, and conferences featuring training opportunities
- Quarterly columns focusing on utility industry legal issues; finance and accounting; specialized customer service, marketing, and communication issues; environmental topics; policy
- A Job Mart section featuring available job opportunities throughout the West
Additional columns running quarterly throughout the year focus on utility industry legal issues, finance and accounting, customer service, marketing and communication, fish issues, engineering and operations, information technology, policy making and management and environmental issues.
Subscription to the Bulletin is a free member benefit. Contact NWPPA to subscribe or for access to past issues at email@example.com.
eBulletin Email Newsletter
NWPPA publishes a weekly electronic e-mail newsletter called the eBulletin. The eBulletin is an easy to read, weekly digest of current information about national legislative/regulatory issues; public power news, training classes; industry wide events and new job openings.
Subscription to the eBulletin is a free member benefit.
Contact NWPPA for access to eBulletins or to view an archive of past issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.