Company Name: PUD #1 of Clallam County
Phone Number: (360) 565-3276
Job Title: Water & Wastewater Systems Assistant Superintendent
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: June 20, 2017
Salary: $6,980 - $9,900
Salary Per: Per Month
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Are you tired of the traffic? Are you an Outdoor Enthusiast? Clallam County has mild weather, very little rain and is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington. We have lakes, mountains, rivers and an ocean sea coast where hunters, fishermen, hikers, campers, bikers, skiers, kayakers and all outdoor enthusiasts gather for an abundance of outdoor fun. The Olympic Peninsula offers great communities, schools and shopping.
Purpose: We are seeking a Water & Wastewater Systems Assistant Superintendent to assist the Water and Wastewater Systems Superintendent in the planning, design, construction of capital facilities, coordination and operation of the Water and Wastewater Department in a manner that ensures maximum continuity of service, efficient operation of the systems, and economical use of personnel, equipment, vehicles and materials to facilitate accomplishment of the District’s mission and goals.
Education, Experience and Training:
- Must have a 2-year college degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or field related to water/wastewater preferred.
- Professional Engineer License preferred.
- Must have or must obtain certification by State of Washington Department of Health as:
- Water Distribution Manager II – to be obtained within twelve months of employment in this position.
- Cross-Connection Control Specialist I- to be obtained within thirty-six months of employment in this position.
- A minimum of two years successful supervisory training and experience is preferred.
- Must have experience with the use of personal computer applications associated with this position, including word processing, spreadsheet, data base and Auto CAD and GIS programs.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater state of the art technology preferred.
- Must pass a District physical examination and be able to perform essential job functions.
- Must have, or obtain within six months of employment in this position, a valid Washington State driver’s license and a safe driving record. Employees moving from out of state must obtain a Washington State license in accordance with Washington State law.
- Must wear and utilize personal protective equipment as required.
How to Apply:
Information on the Beautiful Olympic Peninsula: Our website, www.clallampud.net provides information about our community and links to local Chambers of Commerce.
To Apply: An application packet, job description and additional information about our company may be retrieved from our website at www.clallampud.net. Contact us at 360-565-3276. EOE
Posting End Date: July 19, 2017