Website Vera Water and Power
Vera Water and Power is hiring an entry-level Front-end Developer. This person will work collaboratively with the development team and general staff to design, develop, and maintain a responsive web application. This application will interface with RESTful API services to leverage a variety of business systems.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with a proclivity for writing documentation. They will have a solid understanding of front-end development languages and be eager to learn new languages and programming techniques. Effective communication and collaboration skills are critical.
Experience and Education
Prefer a bachelor’s degree with a major in software development or a related field of study. Certified training proving competency in these areas would also be considered.
- Effectively contribute to the team
- Familiar with object-oriented development languages, i.e., Java, C#, Python
- Basic understanding of object-oriented design principles such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Strong writing skills and the ability to produce clear, concise documentation
- Produce concise, effective code under the direction of the senior developer
- Produce and maintain product documentation and developer notes
- Testing and debugging
- Support other staff as needed in designated projects
- Provide basic help desk support
Salary: $48,000.00 to $56,000 DOE per year plus a generous benefits package.
Position is open until filled.
Please submit your resume and portfolio at the following link:
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.