Company Name: Orcas Power & Light Cooperative
Phone Number: (360) 376-3549
Job Title: System Engineer
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Engineering
Posting Start Date: March 29, 2018
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40+
Work Time Type: Hours
OPALCO is seeking a System Engineer in our Eastsound office to engineer, monitor, schedule and plan for the transmission and distribution electrical systems. Applicant must be able to perform a wide-variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and under pressure of time sensitive deadlines. Duties include but are not limited to system problem solving, system protection, project estimates and budgets, design review and approval, certification and inspections, and assist coworkers and the general public with technical support and information as requested. Salary and benefits are competitive. Please review the System Engineer Job Description.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering; and
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the design of overhead and underground transmission and distribution systems; OR
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the knowledge, skills and ability necessary to perform the work.
- Possession of a licence as a Professional Engineer issued by the State of Washington
- Washington driver’s license
- First Aid and CPR certification
How to Apply:
Please submit an OPALCO employment application, your professional resume, cover letter and references to Bev Madan 183 Mt Baker Road Eastsound WA 98245 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Listed jobs are open until filled. OPALCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting End Date: May 25, 2018