Company Name: Portland General Electric
Phone Number: (503) 464-7250
Job Title: Supervisor V, Contracts & Office Operations (R17-055)
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: February 8, 2017
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: full time
Work Time Type: Days
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 20, 2017
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
Supervisor V, Contracts & Office Operations
The Supervisor will manage all aspects of contract management and business analysis for the Utility Asset Management (UAM) Department as well providing supervisory leadership, managing the specialists, analysts, lead, and support staff of the UAM Department.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, communications, social studies, or finance with an advanced degree in law or business. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Seven years’ professional experience to include five years of diverse management experience
- Excellent management, human relations, communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills including the ability to find solutions to complex disputes and the ability to draft settlement agreements. Excellent writing skills with experience drafting complex contracts and related documents.
- Thorough knowledge of origination processes, contract management, effective business development and customer contact and sales preferable.
- Thorough knowledge of OPUC, FCC and other state regulations pertaining to pole standards and tariffs, utility economics, financial management. Thorough knowledge of the telecommunications industry a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of PGE’s or Utility related and UAM’s strategic direction, policies, practices, and philosophies and how other corporate areas along with UAM operate in tandem within these integrated frameworks.
How to Apply:
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline:
https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=R16-055 If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Interested in the extras? PGE offers a range of competitive benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, a company matching gift program, tuition reimbursement and retirement savings that includes a 401(k) plan with matching company contributions and a PGE stock purchase plan. Additionally, PGE provides robust on-the-job development and training opportunities, as well as incentives for meeting company goals and encouraging health, safety and community volunteerism.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
Posting End Date: February 20, 2017