Company Name: Inland Power & Light
Phone Number: (509) 747-7151
Job Title: Substation Maintenance and Metering Foreman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Substation
Posting Start Date: August 10, 2018
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Empower your future. Inland Power is looking for the best and brightest talent. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team committed to safe, reliable service at great rates.
RESPONSIBILITIES: To provide oversight of the operation, testing, maintenance and construction activities on energized or de-energized substations, metering equipment, relays and all other related devices in a safe and workmanlike manner; including tracking and planning of maintenance needs, inspection, testing and repairs of substation equipment. To oversee the maintenance and repair of new and existing installations of electrical apparatus and CT metering; industrial, commercial, and residential. Investigate and troubleshoot power quality issues and make recommendations for correcting the problem. To ensure accurate reports on all equipment, devices and instruments are maintained and repaired. * All references to perform “energized” work within this position description are 600 volts or less, unless qualified for high voltage work.
- Substation Maintenance and Metering Foreman I
- Requires National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) substation technician journeyman certification or equivalent and a complete working knowledge of safety rules.
- A journeyman meterman certificate is required. Otherwise qualified candidates must obtain a journeyman meterman certification within two years of date of hire or will be deemed unqualified.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Requires a valid CDL driver’s license.
- Substation Maintenance and Metering Foreman II
- Meets requirements of substation maintenance and metering foreman I and possesses a journeyman meterman certification or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Deadline: Thursday, August 30, 2018
Please visit Inland Power’s website at www.inlandpower.com/careers for a full job description and application. If your credentials and interest match this job, please send your completed application, cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to, Inland Power & Light Company, 10110 W. Hallett Rd., Spokane WA 99224-7435, Attn: Human Resources.
Inland Power and Light Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting End Date: August 30, 2018