APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 26, 2017
This is a 6 month temporary assignment
Temporary Storeroom (T17-040)
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
PGE is seeking a Temporary Storeroom worker for a one year assignment to support our field staff.
• Work under the supervision of Head Storeroom or Head Material Person to support functions/operations of the Storeroom.
• Keep stock properly labeled, receive, check and sort material in Storeroom
• Handle, load, deliver material, supplies, and tools to line crews, vendors, and other clients.
• Use hand tools in the assembly and disassembly of materials.
• Sort, recondition, and restock material in salvage area.
• Operate vehicles, such as forklifts, small trucks, and pickups.
• Other duties as assigned.