Company Name: Orcas Power & Light Cooperative
Phone Number: (360) 376-3549
Job Title: Staking Technician
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Operations
Posting Start Date: March 29, 2018
Salary: $25.84 - $35.19
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
OPALCO is seeking a dependable team player to fill the position of Staking Technician which performs engineering duties in support of new/upgrades of member services and other active projects. Applicant must be able to perform field work, work with members in a courteous manner, and understand engineering basics. This is a San Juan Island, Friday Harbor-based, bargaining unit, full-time position. Salary and benefits are competitive. Here is the Detailed Job Description: Staking Technician.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of one year experience with outside plant electrical or telephone construction; OR
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Preferable to be actively working toward a Associate Degree in Engineering or related field;
- Possession of a WA State Drivers License
- Must be able to obtain a WA State Notary/Bond within six (6) months of employment;
- Must acquire certification as a flagger;
- Must acquire and maintain a first aid / CPR card
How to Apply:
Please submit an OPALCO employment application, your professional resume, cover letter and references to Bev Madan 183 Mt Baker Road Eastsound WA 98245 or email@example.com. Listed jobs are open until filled. OPALCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting End Date: May 25, 2018