Company Name: Snohomish County PUD
Job Title: SR. APPLICATIONS ANALYST
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Information Technology / IS and Application Support
Posting Start Date: September 19, 2016
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Snohomish County PUD seeks a full-time Senior Applications Analyst in Everett, Washington to perform a computer systems analyst role, providing maintenance and support of the District’s SAP Budget to Report (B2R) application including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Sales and Distribution, Order to Cash, Asset Lifecycle Accounting, Controlling, and Time Management.
Duties are as follows:
- Analyzes, designs, codes, configures, troubleshoots, tests, implements, modifies, and supports complex computer applications.
- Creates and/or analyzes detailed specifications from which programs will be written to replace or enhance existing programs. Develops and designs solutions that meet user needs, maintainability, and efficiency; performs walkthroughs.
- Researches and defines system scope and objectives; identifies a solution for issues requiring program (or system) modification. Provides ITS management with recommendations and work requirements.
- Develops and maintains information and documentation.
- Assists in the development of and follows policies, procedures, standards, and methodologies within Information Technology Services and the District.
- Applies security and quality assurance standards and best practices.
- Provides training to other ITS staff on various related topics.
- Performs business requirements analysis, incident and problem resolution, solution patching/upgrades, risk and impact assessments.
- Applies SAP project implementation methodologies or software project lifecycle experience including requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases.
- Applies strong organizational skills and manages multiple tasks or assignments including the ability to organize, plan, and lead tasks or initiatives of varying size to a successful completion.
- Collaborates with 3rd party vendors to support application enhancements or troubleshooting problems as required to meet business processes and priorities.
- Supports teamwork and collaboration through verbal and written communication within team and across both functional and technical departments.
This Senior Applications Analyst position requires a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or related field, or foreign degree equivalent; and the following experience: 5 years of experience performing functional and technical requirements analysis, incident and problem resolution, or risk and impact assessments related to changes and releases.
How to Apply:
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by 11:59pm., September 30, 2016.
Background checks required. Must demonstrate excellent communications skills. Prevailing working conditions. Position based at 2320 California Street, Everett WA 98201.
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans
Posting End Date: September 30, 2016