APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 23, 2017
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
Specialist V – Transmission Services
Analyze, review and consolidate real-time activities into reports for the PGE EIM Entity, Transmission Settlements, and Merchant Settlements. Act as a conduit between all groups for the purpose of data reconciliation. Act as a liaison between PGE EIM Entity and CAISO for day to day data validation issues. Act as a liaison between the PGE EIM Entity and PGE Merchant for data validation issues. Act as a liaison between PGE EIM Entity and any third party Scheduling Coordinator (not PGE Merchant) for data validation and reconciliation. Ensure continuity of Master File information between webEIM, AOS and CAISO Systems.
- Eight years of related experience required Comprehensive of all EIM systems as related to the position (AOS, CIDI, CMRI, Master File, SIBR, ADS, OASIS).
- Cope with the demands of 12 hour rotating shift work.
- Proficient knowledge of the theory, precepts, and practices involved in operation of a Balancing Authority.
- Proficient knowledge of electrical theory underlying reliable operation of electrical systems.
- Comprehensive of PGE’s or related Open Access Transmission Tariff (OATT) and related FERC rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Comprehensive of NERC and WECC reliability Standards and related procedures and guidelines for operation of the bulk electric system in the western interconnection.
Thorough knowledge of PGE or related transmission reservation, scheduling, and curtailment procedures.
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.