Company Name: Portland General Electric
Phone Number: (503) 464-7250
Job Title: Specialist III/IV Metrics Analyst R18-441
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Miscellaneous Positions
Posting Start Date: August 8, 2018
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 3, 2018
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
Specialist III/IV, Metric Analyst
The purpose of this position is to work with a team of analysts who gather requirements and understand work processes in order to build performance metrics that support operational excellence for CST&D, including project metrics that support process improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or computer information/development or related field and five or more years of related experience or equivalent combination.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Thorough knowledge of the utility business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of PGE (or equivalent) Distribution operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project planning, problem solving, evaluation techniques, data collection and analysis.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge including modeling techniques, business acumen, technical and business requirements writing, systems thinking concepts and principles.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database modeling and principles.
- Exemplary computer applications skills. May be required to utilize MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Power Plan, Visio, QuickBase, OBIEE, Infomatica, Maximo BERT, and others.
How to Apply:
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline: https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=R18-451. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Interested in the extras? PGE offers a range of competitive benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, a company matching gift program, tuition reimbursement and retirement savings that includes a 401(k) plan with matching company contributions and a PGE stock purchase plan. Additionally, PGE provides robust on-the-job development and training opportunities, as well as incentives for meeting company goals and encouraging health, safety and community volunteerism.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
THIS IS AN INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
Posting End Date: September 3, 2018