Company Name: Portland General Electric
Phone Number: (503) 464-7250
Job Title: Spec V Cyber Security R17-080
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Engineering
Posting Start Date: March 9, 2017
Salary Per: Per Month
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Spec V Cyber Security R17-080
This position will assist in defining, understanding, interpreting, communicating, and implementing Substation Operations compliance with PGE’s internal cybersecurity policies and procedures. The position must closely follow the decisions and policies at PGE as well as industry best practices, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and International Standards Organization (ISO). The position will be a contributor to the overall security effort of PGE, responsible for partnering with the NERC CIP Compliance team, System Automation Engineers, IT and other OT departments to meet PGE’s security program requirements. The position requires a thorough understanding of control system equipment and techniques used in power utility substations as well as cybersecurity fundamentals.
You will bring the following skills to our team:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related technical field.
- Typically requires 8+ years of cybersecurity experience with 5+ years of utility and/or operational technology experience.
- CISSP Certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cybersecurity tools (such as Tripwire or NMAP) and best practices.
- Working knowledge of communication and networking standards such as TIA/EIA RS-232 & RS-485, Fiber Optic and Ethernet
- Working knowledge of SCADA protocols DNP 3.0, Modbus (Serial and TCP/IP), Modbus Plus, L&G 8979, OPC and ICCP
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networks, subnets and routing and management tools such as SNTP, NTP, PPTP and SNMP
How to Apply:
Join us today and power your potential!
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline: https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=R17-080. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Posting End Date: April 8, 2017