Website Snohomish County PUD
$85,157 to $102,189
Plans, coordinates, implements, and controls various financial accounting functions. Designs and supports effective processes for accurate, timely financial and managerial reporting. Provides financial analysis and reporting for both external and internal customers. Ensures the timely and accurate maintenance of records and accounts in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB), Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) regulations. Supports the District’s strategic priorities, in particular responsible cost, and fiscal management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or related field, AND
• Five (5) years progressive accounting experience.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or other professional accounting certification
• Financial or accounting experience in an electric utility
• Knowledge of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission accounting regulations
• National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners regulations
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning system
• Knowledge of or experience with SAP
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application at careers.snopud.com by no later than May 17th, 2021. A full job description is available on the website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.snopud.com.