Company Name: PUD #1 of Clallam County
Phone Number: (360) 565-3276
Job Title: Senior Power Systems Project Coordinator
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Engineering
Posting Start Date: September 26, 2017
Salary: $5,245 - $7,439
Salary Per: Per Month
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Are you tired of the traffic? Are you an Outdoor Enthusiast? Clallam County has mild weather, very little rain and is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington. We have lakes, mountains, rivers and an ocean sea coast where hunters, fishermen, hikers, campers, bikers, skiers, kayakers and all outdoor enthusiasts gather for an abundance of outdoor fun. The Olympic Peninsula offers great communities, schools and shopping.Visit https://www.olympicpeninsula.org/ for more information on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula.
Purpose: We are seeking a Senior Power Systems Project Coordinator to perform engineering and project management activities including planning, design, and coordination for new customer services, subdivisions, electric distribution extensions and upgrade projects to facilitate accomplishment of the District’s mission and goals.
Education, Experience and Training:
- Must have 16 years Power Systems Designer and Power Systems Project Coordinator experience and education, or equivalent. Note: Accredited Engineering degrees may equate to up to two year experience for each calendar year of study.
- Experience in surveying and mapping of utility systems is preferred.
- Must have an associate degree in Engineering or equivalent training and experience.
- Must demonstrate consistent excellence in electric distribution and/or transmission systems design and project management.
- Advancement from Power Systems Project Coordinator to Senior Power Systems Project Coordinator is contingent on the recommendation of Supervisor and approval of General Manager.
- Must pass a District physical examination and be able to perform essential job functions.
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license and a safe driving record. Employees moving from out of state must obtain a Washington State license in accordance with Washington State law.
How to Apply:
Information on the Beautiful Olympic Peninsula: Our website, www.clallampud.net provides information about our community and links to local Chambers of Commerce.
To Apply: An application packet, job description and additional information about our company may be retrieved from our website at www.clallampud.net. Contact us at 360-565-3276. EOE
Posting End Date: October 25, 2017