Website Salem Electric
The Member Services Manager provides strategic direction and leadership to direct future initiatives and maintain organizational goals. Is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating department staff, developing and managing energy efficiency programs, and budgeting for the Member Services Department. Responsible for public relations for the co-op and oversees all external communication channels.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the Member Services Department by analyzing and improving organizational processes, overseeing staff, and monitoring the quality, participation, and efficiency of programs.
- Oversee external communications for the co-op including newsletters, articles, social media posts, and outage communication. Develop strategies using public relations, advertising, programs, grass roots campaigns, and member education to address issues affecting the membership.
- Represent Salem Electric and manage community involvement including school engagement, community outreach and education, sponsorships, events, and donations.
- Manage Salem Electric Member Assistance Programs (SEMAP and Round Up) as well as the energy efficiency programs and related budgets.
- Respond to public inquiries, resolve complaints, and work to ensure positive member interactions that meet the co-ops goal of good customer relations.
Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field such as communications, public relations, marketing, or business. Five years customer service and/or energy efficiency program experience, and three years supervisory experience, preferably in the utility industry.
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is Monday, October 25, 2021. Qualified applicants should email a resume with cover letter to jobs@SalemElectric.com, or mail to: Salem Electric, ATTN: HR Coordinator, PO Box 5588, Salem, OR 97304.
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@SalemElectric.com