Company Name: Snohomish County PUD
Phone Number: (425) 783-8655
Job Title: SAFETY SPECIALIST / SENIOR SAFETY SPECIALIST
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Miscellaneous Positions
Posting Start Date: July 13, 2018
Salary: $63,882 - $120,200
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Plans, implements, monitors, and maintains the District’s Accident Prevention Program. Acts as a liaison (with the delegated authority of the Safety Manager), with Federal, State and professional/technical/regulatory agencies and the public for the promotion of employee and public safety. Provides guidance on safety issues to District staff.
- Four (4) years progressively more responsible experience providing safety related training, inspection and program development; and
- Washington State Driver’s License
Senior Safety Specialist
- Six (6) years progressive electric utility experience that includes three (3) years in the high voltage electrical/maintenance field and directly related safety experience, with one (1) year in a supervisory/lead capacity;
- Washington State Driver’s License; and
- Successful completion of Safety Professional Certification within 18 months from date of hire.
- Electric utility experience.
- Certified Accreditation in Occupational Conservation.
- Certified Instructor in Basic First Aid/CPR/AED’s.
- Certified to conduct Audiometric Hearing Tests.
- Emergency Response to Hazardous Substance Training.
- Defensive Driving Certification/Instructor.
- Certified Safety Professional.
How to Apply:
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by 11:59pm, August 3, 2018. A full job description is available at this site.
An equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Posting End Date: August 3, 2018