Company Name: City of Richland
Phone Number: (509) 942-7395
Job Title: Power Analyst
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Energy Services / Energy Efficiency
Posting Start Date: May 6, 2016
Salary: $26.50-33.12 DOQ
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Under the direction of the Business Services Manager, plans, implements, and evaluates functions related to electric utility finance, wholesale and retail rate administration, federal reliability standards compliance, general power management and general utility operations; performs detailed technical support in the administration of wholesale power supply contracts and agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, operation research or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license upon hire date.
- For a full list of desirable qualifications please visit City of Richland’s website at www.ci.richland.wa.us
- Four (4) years increasingly responsible administrative experience, including three (3) years of electric utility power management, rate administration and regulatory compliance experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience that will provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful performing the essential functions of the job.
How to Apply:
Selection will be based on overall qualifications, skills testing (if applicable), and an oral board interview. Final candidate selected will be required to pass a comprehensive background, reference and criminal history check. Position is open until filled. Apply online at www.ci.richland.wa.us. Applicants that apply by Thursday, May 12, 2016 will be given first review/consideration. EOE
City of Richland
2700 Duportail, Bldg. 100
Richland, WA 99352
Posting End Date: June 5, 2016