Website Pioneer Community Energy
The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating activities related to supporting commercial and industrial customers (Key Accounts), including call center, billing, customer questions and concerns, and PG&E relationships. The Key Accounts Manager builds and maintains relationships with key accounts to enhance customer satisfaction, and to assist with finding solutions for key accounts related to electricity service. Duties include:
- Developing and implementing Key Accounts program plan, including goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Planning, organizing, and directing Key Accounts program activities including effectively addressing customer service issues, managing the call center contact and monitoring performance management.
- Managing Key Accounts data, ensuring that Pioneer is in compliance with customer notification, contact and privacy laws and regulations.
- Coordinating, communicating and managing relationships with PG&E.
- Researching and resolving escalated Key Accounts issues.
- Developing and implementing Key Accounts evaluation processes to ensure customer needs are assessed and addressed.
- Identifying, advocating for, and implementing solutions to deficiencies in the service PG&E provides to Pioneer customers.
- Keeping abreast of Key Account customer trends, patterns, and issues; evaluating current trends and determining if existing policies or procedures should be modified to better serve customers; monitoring competitor services and new legislative requirements for impact to existing operations.
- Tracking opt-outs and developing a plan to meet Pioneer’s customer retention goals.
- Identifying and resolving Key Account billing issues, customer complaints, and technical issues that impact customers.
- Overseeing functions of the call center and data management system to improve and streamline customer service.
- Participating in the development and implementation of the Key Accounts’ budget.
Qualified candidates will possess knowledge of relationship building and management; methods for effectively responding to customer inquiries including billing, rates, terms and conditions or service; electric industry and California Community Choice Aggregation laws and regulations; and large and small scale CCA enrollment processes.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Five years of increasingly responsible experience in customer service including at least two years of experience managing Key Accounts.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
To be considered, submit an application, cover letter, resume, three professional references, and responses to the following questions to Shellie Anderson at Bryce Consulting. This position is open until filled with the first screening on January 21st.
For a detailed recruitment brochure, application and supplement questions, go to: http://pioneercommunityenergy.ca.gov/about-us/careers/
To apply for this job please visit pioneercommunityenergy.ca.gov.