Website Pend Oreille P.U.D.
Responsible for supporting the District’s needs for electrical engineering and analysis critical to the District’s functions as an electric utility.
Qualified Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience/education and 5 years’ experience in electric utility production and engineering.
- Basic knowledge of applicable NESC, OSHA, and WISHA regulations
- Strong working knowledge of SCADA, PLC, and RTU systems. Experience with communication protocols and network systems associated with the same.
- Knowledge of low, medium, and high voltage electrical equipment and systems.
- Experience with a variety of computer equipment, spreadsheet, word processor, CAD, database and project management software.
- Working knowledge of ANSI, IEEE, NESC, NEC, WAC and other applicable standards.
- Proven abilities in project management and quality oversight.
- A Professional Electrical Engineering License is desired, by not required.
Public Utility District No. 1 of Pend Oreille County is a publicly owned municipal corporation located in beautiful northeast Washington State. The primary purpose of the PUD is the efficient generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy, as well as the provision of water and wholesale broadband services. The District serves the residents of Pend Oreille County and operates on revenues from the sales of its utility services.
Interested applicants can view the complete job description on the careers page of our website.
To apply for this job please visit popud.org.