Company Name: Kittitas County Public Utility District No. 1
Phone Number: (509) 933-7200
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Operations (Non-Union)
Posting Start Date: March 20, 2018
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the planning, construction, maintenance and operations of the distribution system and other District services. This position is expected to possess thorough knowledge of electrical distribution systems, including the construction and maintenance procedures, as well as, the regulations and safety practices required. This person manages multiple contractors and maintains the yearly requirement for small works roster and annual material bids. This position also provides general customer service and basic design work for new construction and maintenance work orders and assists in the procurement of necessary items through the state bid or general purchase procedures.
Minimum qualifications include BA/BS Electrical Engineering or Construction Management and 5-7 years of progressively responsible electric utility experience, including 2 years in a leadership role; OR
Minimum qualifications include Electrical Craft Journeymen Certification and 5-7 years of progressively responsible electrical utility experience, including 3-4 years in a foreman role.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of electrical worker’s safety rules along with NESC and NEC codes and ability to interpret the information.
• Labor relations knowledge
• Ability to organize, schedule and manage the workload of multiple employees and contractors.
• Ability to communicate effectively and relate constructively with customers, co-workers, commissioners, and contractors.
• Basic computer skills
• Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License
How to Apply:
Go to www.kittitaspud.com employment page and submit electronically. This position is open until filled.
Posting End Date: April 20, 2018