Company Name: Mission Support Alliance, LLC (MSA)
Phone Number: (509) 376-8053
Job Title: Meter Relay Technician
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Metermen
Posting Start Date: March 21, 2018
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 4
Work Time Type: Days
Meter Relay Technician / Position #30294
- For job details and to apply go to https://msa.hanford.gov
- JOB #30294
- Deadline to apply is April 2, 2018.
- Relocation Assistance May Be Authorized
Job Duties/Scope of Work
Fully qualified Meter Relay Technicians perform troubleshooting, testing, calibrations and maintenance on protective relaying, meter and equipment to meet the requirements of the electrical distribution facilities. May direct the work of others and perform any assignments in the substation electrician classification
MSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Electrical Journeyman License or equivalent.
- Knowledge of electrical/mechanical solid state meters and protective relays associated with electrical transmission and distribution systems.
*Clearly document your qualifications during the application process.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a journeyman
How to Apply:
- Log on to https://msa.hanford.gov
- Apply to Job #30294
- Create user profile
- Copy & paste resume
- Submit/Apply to Meter Relay Tech (Job #30294)
- Deadline to Apply is April 2, 2018.
Posting End Date: April 2, 2018