Company Name: Snohomish County PUD
Phone Number: (425) 783-8655
Job Title: Mechanical Constructor
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Hydro Services
Posting Start Date: December 14, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Responsible for troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and preventative maintenance of all mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment related to production of power at the District’s hydroelectric projects and other generation facilities.
Incumbents in this classification assigned to the Jackson Hydroelectric Project are required to establish their residence so they will be able to report to work within thirty (30) minutes after being called.
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans
- Four (4) years’ experience as a Journeyman Hydroelectric Plant Mechanic or equivalent experience (for example, Maritime Mechanic or Maritime Engineer).
License, Certification and/or Testing:
- Successful completion of an interview process.
- Valid Washington State Driver License, with a good driving record (immediately).
- Valid Washington State Class A Commercial Driver License required within six (6) months from start of job with maintenance thereafter.
- First Aid, CPR, and forklift certification required within six (6) months from start of job with maintenance thereafter.
- Be granted unrestricted respirator clearance within six (6) months from start of job with maintenance thereafter.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by December 29, 2017. A full job description is available on the website.
Visit our Web site at www.snopud.com!!
Posting End Date: December 29, 2017