Website Mason PUD 3
Mason PUD 3 on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula has an immediate opening for a off-hours serviceman (lineman) to work on a service truck in a safe and efficient manner. Successful candidates must be willing to live within 30 minutes travel time under normal conditions of their regularly assigned headquarters or live within the district’s service territory.
• Troubleshooting and routine service work to include installation of meters and services.
• checking service connections and voltage, and installation and repair of street lights.
• Troubleshoot primary and secondary electrical outages and make repairs as necessary.
• Function as a member of a line crew as assigned.
• Trim trees where there is a possibility of limbs coming in contact with energized wires.
• Journeyman lineman status recognized by the district and the I.B.E.W.
• Proficient knowledge of the fundamentals of electricity required in overhead and underground line construction and maintenance.
• Working knowledge of Washington State Electrical Workers Safety Rules and Regulations.
• Valid Washington State Class “A” commercial driver’s license and a safe driving record.
• Valid First Aid/ CPR card.
• Must be available for after-hours call out.
• Ability to work with electronic devices such as iPads.
• Excellent human relations skills as a representative of the PUD.Additional Information:
A full job description may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-426-8255 ext. 5256.
Mason PUD 3 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.pud3.org.