Website Mason PUD 3
The Cost / Grant Accountant is responsible for performing certain cost and grant accounting duties that will assist in the operation of the accounting function.
• Recording, measuring, and analyzing the costs incurred in certain projects of the District.
• Grant monitoring, compliance, accounting, and financial reporting of awarded grants.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and best practices.
• Excel at details, manage and organize multiple projects, work independently, and set priorities.
• Ability to interact and work well in a team environment with all levels of the organization and outside agencies in a courteous and responsive manner.
• A high degree of accuracy in working detail is necessary.
• Follow through will all projects and assignments, follow timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
• Computer literacy, with proficiency in MS Excel.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, as well as knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Experience in accounting practices and grant management monitoring and compliance preferred.
• A minimum of three (3) years accounting experience with increasing responsibility (preferably within a public utility district).
To apply for this job please visit www.pud3.org.