Company Name: Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative Inc.
Phone Number: (208) 652-7032
Job Title: Marketing/Public Relations Manager
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Communications / Public Relations
Posting Start Date: October 25, 2016
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time Type: Hours
Marketing/Public Relations Manager – Ashton, Idaho
Consider joining one of East Idaho’s oldest & most innovative employers!
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and creative Marketing/Public Relations Manager for Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative. Located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, we are a nonprofit, customer owned electric utility committed to safely and economically provide reliable energy and other services which bring value to its membership.
Utilizing a multimedia approach, creatively market products and services for both electric and propane operations. Continue building the Fall River Brand as a safe, reliable, low cost energy provider, committed to the communities and members we serve.
- Sales – Develop and implement sales and marketing plan.
- Marketing – Create marketing materials and promote product sales.
- Public Relations – Focus on community, brand recognition, and Co-op image.
- Internal/External Communications – newsletter, website and social media platforms.
- Marketing and or Communications degree or at least two years related experience.
- Sales and marketing experience in a highly competitive environment with demonstrated success in building a business brand.
- Self-starter with the ability to think and plan strategically, must work well both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to speak in public with clarity and confidence.
- Valid state Driver’s License
Fall River Electric offers an outstanding career opportunity with:
- Competitive salary range (DOE) and paid time off
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Full health benefits and retirement plans
How to Apply:
To view the basic job description and learn more about Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative visit www.fallriverelectric.com, Employment Opportunities under the QUICK LINKS heading.
To apply; send resume & salary history by November 25th 2016 to:
Fall River Electric Cooperative
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 736
Milville, UT 84326
Or email to: email@example.com
Posting End Date: November 23, 2016