Company Name: Elcon Associates, Inc.
Phone Number: (971) 249-1521
Job Title: Manager T&D Planning & Design
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Engineering
Posting Start Date: October 1, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time Type: Hours
Elcon Associates, Inc. is an electrical and systems engineering firm founded in 1975 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon. We specialize in power, communications and control systems, lighting, and rail systems engineering including traction power, overhead contact systems, signals, corrosion control and systems integration. We provide comprehensive electrical engineering services for a wide range of projects within the following market segments – Rail & Transit, Utilities & Power, Renewable Energy, Airports, Industrial & Commercial Buildings, Marine Ports, and Water & Wastewater.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Provide technical, managerial and supervisory direction for all engineering.
- Perform technical activities including T&D and substation design, power systems studies, feasibility and windfarm interconnection system studies, and related studies pertaining to proposed and existing transmission, distribution and substation facilities.
- Provide supervision and direction for the preparation of construction documents including drawings and specifications for transmission, distribution, and substation design including interconnection substation, and collector circuit design for renewable energy projects.
- BSEE with 10 – 15 years’ experience in T&D and renewable energy projects.
- Professional registration (PE) in the state of Oregon.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication and management skills.
- Must demonstrate strong ethical behavior while striving to produce quality work within project budgets and schedules.
- Must understand the value of Client satisfaction.
- Able to meet challenging deadlines.
- Self-starter with sound judgment and decisiveness.
Posting End Date: October 31, 2017