Company Name: Snohomish County PUD
Phone Number: (425) 783-8655
Job Title: MANAGER REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: December 13, 2017
Salary: $87,901 - $120,864
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Manages the development and coordination of the acquisition and disposal of real property and real property interests of the District. Supervises staff engaged in providing real estate services.
Manages the resolution of customer inquiries, complaints, problems, or emergencies directed to Real Estate Services and ensures prompt response as appropriate. Responds to the most sensitive or complex inquiries of service complaints.
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Real Estate Administration/Management, OR the equivalent combination of directly related education and experience; AND
- Eight (8) years right-of-way experience in real estate including two (2) of those years in a Senior Real Estate Agent or Lead Real Estate Agent capacity. OR
- Successful completion of the Districts Real Estate Agent I thru IV progression with a minimum 2 years of experience as a District Real Estate Agent IV; AND
- Possession of the IRWA’s SR/WA designation
- SR/WA designation from the International Right-of-Way Association or ability to obtain an SR/WA designation within 24 months.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by Wednesday, January 3, 2018. A full job description is available on the website.
Visit our Web site at www.snopud.com!!
Posting End Date: January 3, 2018