Company Name: Lincoln Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Phone Number: (406) 889-3301
Job Title: Manager of Finance
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Finance and Accounting
Posting Start Date: January 24, 2018
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
- Prepares or directs the preparation of the necessary monthly, quarterly and annual financial and tax reports and audits as required by the manager, Board of Trustees, State and Federal agencies and industry-related agencies. Analyzes financial operating reports and interprets unusual variances for management and the Board.
- Prepares the general ledger and all subsidiary accounting including receivables, payables, asset & liability records and ensures that the general ledger is in balance and/or reconciled to those subsidiaries.
- Supervises cooperative’s cash management and investment programs in conjunction with General Manager.
- Prepares necessary loan applications, maintains loan fund budget, requisitions and expenditure reports and ensures all loan obligations are met by timely payment of all loans.
- Prepares power requirements study, financial forecasts, cost of service studies, rate setting studies, and other analytical studies as needed.
- Compiles and prepares annual cooperative budget including operating budget, capital budget and cash flow requirements.
- Maintains cooperative insurance coverage. Includes liability, property damage, workers compensation and other needed coverage. Recommends changes in coverage or carriers to general manager.
- Responsible for assisting with information technology needs, including accounting and NISC software recommendations
- Must maintain consistent communication and cooperation with all departments.
- Assists in preparation of Annual Meeting including completion of needed financial reports.
- Responsible for all capital credit accounting procedures including yearly allocations, general and estate retirements, and the unclaimed capital credits fund, which can be used for education purposes.
- Performs billing software system security administration tasks.
- Maintain all aspects of the Economic Revolving Loan Fund and Generator Loan Program, including executing loan documents.
- Responsible for the management and review of all financial processes and documents associated with Lincoln Electric’s subsidiary, Rural Propane Services.
- Performs periodic training of the position’s critical tasks to fellow employees.
- Promotes positive relationships with co-workers, cooperative members and members of the Board of Trustees.
- Reviews policies, rules, procedures and regulations essential to efficient operation of the office and makes recommendations to the General Manager if changes are essential.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a complex accounting position and Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
- CPA or MBA
- RUS accounting and electric utility experience.
How to Apply:
Applications and a job description can be found at www.lincolnelectric.coop or picked up at 312 Osloski Road, Eureka, Montana.
Submit completed application, cover letter, and resume to Ray Ellis, General Manager, Lincoln Electric Cooperative, Inc., PO Box 628, Eureka, MT 59917, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 pm MST on March 9, 2018 with an anticipated start date of April 16, 2018.
Posting End Date: March 9, 2018