Company Name: Salem Electric
Phone Number: (503) 362-3601
Job Title: Locator/Groundman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Linecrew
Posting Start Date: December 14, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Salem Electric is an electric co-operative serving Salem and Keizer, OR. Salem Electric has a current opening for a locator/groundman.
- This position requires the candidate to be in good physical condition with the ability to lift and/or move objects weighing 20 to 75 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Applicant must reside in the Salem Electric service area, or be able to report to Salem Electric headquarters within 30 minutes of notification.
- This position may require overtime or weekend work. During storms or other major outages, long work hours may be required.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and get along with employees and members is required.
- The locator/groundman position is a member of IBEW Local 125 collective bargaining agreement and pay is per union contract.
- Applicant must have experience working around machinery and the ability to work for long periods of time in the field under adverse weather conditions.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate, or equivalent, possess a valid Oregon driver’s license, and have the ability to obtain a Class A CDL license within six months.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit a cover letter and resumé in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 29, 2017.
Posting End Date: December 31, 2017