Company Name: City of Centralia
Phone Number: (360) 330-7672
Job Title: Lineman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Linecrew
Posting Start Date: May 9, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
- Must be able to set, raise, and remove wooden poles; mount crossarms and other related electrical hardware.
- Must be able to operates heavy and specialized equipment, including backhoe, line truck, ladder trucks, and winches.
- Must be able to install underground systems; lay conduit, install primary and secondary cable, transformers, and underground terminations.
- Must be able to install and remove service wire and meters.
- Must be able to install, remove, and connect transformers.
- Must be able to splice wire and cable.
- Must be able to construct and maintain substations; installs buss and ground matt; connect and adjust switches.
- Must be able to climb poles and work out of aerial equipment for stringing and removing overhead wire.
- Must be able to trim trees in close proximity to energized lines.
- Must be able to repair storm damage to all system circuits and equipment.
High school diploma or G.E.D. is required and must be a fully qualified journeyman level lineman.
Require valid Washington State driver’s license with acceptable driving record, with CDL endorsement. CPR, first aid and flaggers cards required.
Posting End Date: June 9, 2017