Company Name: Nespelem Valley Electric Cooperative
Phone Number: (509) 634-4571
Job Title: Lineman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Linecrew
Posting Start Date: September 1, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time Type: Days
- Satisfactorily perform all duties involving the construction and maintenance of the Cooperative’s electric lines and services; respond to trouble calls; handle line construction and operation; set and remove meters; maintain street and yard lighting; and other related duties as requested.
- Works harmoniously with assigned crew members and resolves issues as they arise
- Participates in tree trimming.
- Perform extensive customer contact work as a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous representative of the Cooperative.
- Responsibly handle vehicles, equipment, and tools provided for utility work.
- Observe and comply with safety practices, the Cooperative’s work rules, and county, state, and federal code regulations.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
- Journeyman Lineman card required.
- Hot stick experience preferred.
- Possess a CDL Class A driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Knowledge of safety regulations and OSHA required.
- Must be able to climb.
How to Apply:
Job application available at www.nvec.org NVEC Staff or call (509) 634-4571 or email Dan@nvec.org. Send resume and completed application to NVEC, P.O. Box 31, Nespelem, WA 99155.
Posting End Date: September 30, 2017