Website Lassen Municipal Utility District
This position will plan and coordinate the budgeting, configuration and operations of all personal computers and computer networks.
Essential Functions will include:
- Responsible for the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, network servers, PC’s, laptops, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and office automation equipment;
- Responsible for the financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget submissions;
- Develops instructional programs and conducts training for computer users, in one-on-one and/or classroom settings, on the use of PC’s and software applications. Supports users with technical advice and problem resolution;
- Keeps current on the latest technologies and provides new application ideas to all areas of the District where new technology can be utilized to gain better efficiency and improve productivity;
- Plans, designs, implements and maintains Industrial Control System network for District electric grid;
- Ability to work evenings/weekends, when necessary, in response to needs of systems being supported.
Minimum Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems;
- Knowledge of computer maintenance, software support, network design, cabling, communications and hardware selections and installation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Safe work methods;
- Be highly organized;
- Interact with a variety of personalities in a positive and professional manner.
An equivalent combination of education, experience and training may be considered.
Applicants should be prepared to be tested to demonstrate their abilities.
Finalist will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment physical examination and alcohol/drug screening.
Interested individuals must submit an LMUD Employment Application AND a current resume.
Applications and a full job description may be obtained from our website at www.lmud.org or contact HR at (530) 257-4174. EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.lmud.org.