Company Name: Mason County PUD 3
Phone Number: (360) 426-8255
Job Title: Journeyman Meterman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Operations
Posting Start Date: October 4, 2016
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
The Journeyman Meterman must be interested in a career with the utility and consistently meet the demands of the following job duties:
- Test and audit meters in the District system.
- Maintain testing and auditing records.
- Keep records of work accomplished, materials and equipment used.
- Provide training to District personnel in the correct handling of meters as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hold a Journeyman Meterman card and successful completion of a recognized apprentice meterman program.
- Have or be able to obtain a WA State driver’s license within six months of hire.
- Must have thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic metering principles gained through formal education and/or practical experience.
- Physical ability to perform essential duties as required.
Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit a completed Mason PUD 3 employment application to:
Mail: PO Box 2148, Shelton, WA 98584
Applications can be obtained at: http://www.masonpud3.org/careers/employment.aspx or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this position or PUD 3’s competitive benefits package, please call us at 360-426-8255.
Position open until filled.
Mason County PUD 3 is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting End Date: December 5, 2016