Company Name: Mason County PUD 3
Phone Number: (360) 426-8255
Job Title: Journeyman Meterman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Metermen
Posting Start Date: April 28, 2016
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Mason County PUD 3 is proud to be the first diamond rated utility in Washington State by the American Public Power Association (APPA). As a diamond level RP3 utility, PUD 3 values safety, teamwork, and collaboration with community partners and technological innovation which aligns with our mission of always providing safe, reliable, economical service, 24/7.
You will work with well-trained, friendly, solutions oriented co-workers who are committed to excellence. If you are looking for a challenging career in a vital and dynamic industry, consider joining the PUD 3 team.
The Journeyman Meterman must be interested in a career with the utility and consistently meet the demands of the following job duties.
- Test and audit meters in the District system.
- Maintain testing and auditing records.
- Keep records of work accomplished, materials and equipment used.
- Provide training to District personnel in the correct handling of meters as assigned.
Mason County PUD 3 is an equal opportunity employer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hold a Journeyman Meterman card and successful completion of a recognized apprentice meterman program.
- Have or be able to obtain a WA State driver’s license within six months of hire.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic metering principles gained through formal education and/or practical experience.
- Physical ability to perform essential duties as required.
Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit a completed Mason PUD 3 employment application to:
Mail: PO Box 2148, Shelton, WA 98584
Applications can be obtained at: http://www.masonpud3.org/careers/employment.aspx or by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding this position or PUD 3’s competitive benefits package, please call us at 360-426-8255.
Position open until filled.
Posting End Date: May 31, 2016