KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
l. Programs, installs, tests, repairs, and maintains all types and sizes of meters, current transformers, potential transformers, instruments, associated equipment, and wiring; programs, deploys and troubleshoots AMR endpoints.
2. Calibrates, repairs, maintains, and programs all primary and secondary standards, whether indicating or recording types.
3. Maintains and organizes meter-associated inventory.
4. Performs load and voltage surveys from demand meters, recorded charts and other acquired metering data.
5. Investigates special needs of large customers, evaluates power loads and prepares sketches for installation of metering.
6. Review future computer technology for compatibility with company goals.
7 Assists with power diversion investigations and system security program.
8 Investigates voltage and metering complaints and advises on methods for correcting trouble.
9 Performs other related duties as assigned.