Company Name: Portland General Electric
Phone Number: (503) 464-7250
Job Title: Journeyman Lineman U18-010
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Linecrew
Posting Start Date: May 9, 2018
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
The successful candidate will be responsible for construction, operation, and safety of the Company’s lines and poles and all equipment attached thereto.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
Are you ready to be Journeyman Lineman for a dynamic and motivating company in the beautiful Pacific Northwest?
Portland General Electric is offering:
- $5k signing bonus
- $15k relocation for candidates outside of the service territory
- 5% match on 401k, with additional 6% profit share
- Paid holidays
- Excellent benefits
- Overtime opportunities
- And a $5k referral bonus for employee journeyman lineman referralsInterested?
Click on the button “Journeyman Lineman Quick Apply”
Complete the streamlined application
$44.91 per hour
Journeyman Lineman (U18-010)
Typical responsibilities include:
- Construct and maintain dead or energized overhead and underground transmission and distribution circuits Install and remove all types of transformers, arresters, fuses, cutouts, switches, and street-lighting equipment.
- Drive articulated boom trucks, ladder trucks, hole-digging and pole-setting equipment, and other equipment associated with distribution and transmission work.
- Perform pole-top rescue as needed.
- Climb poles to perform work.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
The successful candidate should have:
- Journeyman Lineman card required.
- Hot stick experience preferred.
- Possess a CDL Class A driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Knowledge of safety regulations and OSHA required.
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Must be able to climb.
How to Apply:
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Interested in the extras? Additionally, PGE provides robust on-the-job development and training opportunities and encouraging health, safety and community volunteerism.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
THIS IS AN EXTERNAL JOB POSTING.
Posting End Date: August 9, 2018