Company Name: Inland Power & Light
Phone Number: (509) 747-7151
Job Title: Journeyman Lineman – Colfax
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Linecrew
Posting Start Date: August 24, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Inland Power & Light Company has an opening for a journeyman linemen based at the Colfax warehouse located in Colfax, Washington. The cooperative provides a very competitive wage and benefit package.
Safely perform all the necessary activities in the construction and maintenance of energized and de-energized overhead and underground distribution and transmission lines. Safety comes first and all journeymen linemen are required to learn, apply and comply with all safety policies and practices, as well as all safety rules and regulations. Also, the journeyman lineman is expected to coach and train apprentice linemen and other operations personnel in safe work practices and behavior. This position requires the journeyman lineman to perform, as needed, all the duties of a groundman, equipment operator and carry out traffic flagging. All journeyman lineman must see that trucks, tools and assigned equipment are properly used and kept in good working order. Journeyman lineman are required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a current IBEW issued journeyman lineman card and can safely and competently perform all job duties associated with the journeyman lineman function.
- Have a valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) with an acceptable driving record.
- Have a current flagging certification.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation drug and alcohol screen and remain drug and alcohol free while at work.
- Must pass a pre-employment, job-related, physical capacities test.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed and willing to accept after hours call-outs on a regular basis.
- Must live within 25 miles or 30 minutes of the Colfax warehouse located at 428111 SR 195, Colfax, WA 99122
How to Apply:
If your credentials and interest match this job, please visit our website at www.inlandpower.com and submit a completed application, cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or mail them to, Inland Power & Light Company, 10110 W. Hallett Rd., Spokane WA 99224-7435, Attn: Human Resources.
Posting End Date: September 14, 2017