Company Name: Snohomish County PUD
Phone Number: (425) 783-8655
Job Title: Journeyman Lineman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Linecrew
Posting Start Date: July 13, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Works as a member of a crew to install, repair, maintain and remove electrical line equipment of the District’s transmission and distribution systems, energized or de-energized, located both underground and overhead in accordance with safety and construction standards and regulations. This position reports to and is under the direction of a Line Foreman, Construction Superintendent or Manager, Distribution Services.
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans
- Completion of certified Apprentice Lineman Program or a combination of education and/or training and/or experience that provides an equivalent background required to perform the work of the classification.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Journeyman Lineman’s card or ability to obtain IBEW Journeyman Lineman’s card within 30 days of hire.
- Successful completion of Journeyman Lineman testing process.
- Valid current Washington State Commercial Driver’s License (Class A)*
- Obtain a valid CPR certificate within 3 months from job start date.
- Obtain a valid First Aid certificate within 3 months from job start date.
- *Note: CDL is not required for the testing process, but is required on the first day of employment.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by August 3, 2017.
A full job description is available on the website. Visit our Web site at www.snopud.com
Posting End Date: August 3, 2017