Company Name: PUD #1 of Clallam County
Phone Number: (360) 565-3276
Job Title: Journeyman Lineman
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Linecrew
Posting Start Date: June 26, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Are you tired of the traffic? Are you an Outdoor Enthusiast? Clallam County has mild weather, very little rain and is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington. We have lakes, mountains, rivers and an ocean sea coast where hunters, fishermen, hikers, campers, bikers, skiers, kayakers and all outdoor enthusiasts gather for an abundance of outdoor fun. The Olympic Peninsula offers great communities, schools and shopping.
Purpose: We are seeking a Journeyman Tree Trimmer to safely construct and maintain the District’s overhead and underground electrical system in a manner that ensures economical use of personnel, vehicles, equipment and materials. Perform activities associated with the operation of the system to facilitate accomplishment of the District’s mission.
Education, Experience and Training:
- Must be a Journeyman Lineman.
- Completion of a 3-year apprentice lineman program or District approved equivalent required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Pass a District physical examination and be able to perform essential job functions.
- Must have, or obtain within six months of employment or assignment to this position, a valid Washington State-approved Industrial First Aid card and Washington State Flagging and Traffic Control card.
- Must have, or obtain within six months of employment or assignment to this position, a valid Washington State driver’s license with Commercial Class A and air brake endorsements. Employees moving from out of state must obtain a Washington State license in accordance with Washington State
- Must have a safe driving record.
- Must have and properly maintain the necessary lineman tools and associated clothing, boots, gloves, etc.
- Must wear and utilize personal protective equipment as required.
- Must work emergency and prearranged overtime.
- Must live within the established residency boundaries.
How to Apply:
Information on the Beautiful Olympic Peninsula: Our website, www.clallampud.net provides information about our community and links to local Chambers of Commerce.
To Apply: An application packet, job description and additional information about our company may be retrieved from our website at www.clallampud.net. Contact us at 360-565-3276. EOE
Posting End Date: July 25, 2017