Company Name: PacifiCorp
Job Title: Journeyman Estimator
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Energy Services / Energy Efficiency
Posting Start Date: April 18, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
An Estimator is an Employee qualified to perform all estimating functions by training as an Estimator Trainee or equivalent education and experience. He/She shall have a basic knowledge of electrical theory and practice, and a detailed knowledge of construction specifications, electrical codes and rate and service policies. He/She shall make field surveys, prepare right-of-way permits, crossing and conflict documents, expenditure requisitions and related papers and assists in the preparation of district annual budgets as assigned.
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Completion of a Estimator apprenticeship program or equivalent education and experience.
- Candidate must have a basic knowledge of electric theory and operations and a thorough knowledge of construction specifications, electrical codes, mapping systems and line extension policies and tariffs.
- Successfully pass the Estimator exam within 6 months from start date.
- Previous experience as a Estimator.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- Familiarity with the Electric Service Requirements Manual and IBEW Local 125 Working Agreement.
Posting End Date: May 17, 2017