AAPPLICATION DEADLINE: (Internally) Monday March 5, 2018
(Externally) Friday March 9, 2018
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
Hydro Maintenance (U18-040) $14.71/hr.
Under the direction of the hydro maintenance foreman, provide support in the inspection, operation, construction, and maintenance of project equipment, systems, and structures excluding electrical repairs of plant generating equipment. Operate all types of equipment other than heavy equipment.
- Perform various inspections, repair, construction and maintenance of project equipment, systems, and facilities.
- Perform the repair and maintenance of project roads.
- Operate vehicles and all types of equipment (other than heavy equipment) as necessary to support maintenance activities.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as sweeping, mopping, and cleaning project facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.