Company Name: Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Phone Number: (541) 332-8835
City: Port Orford
Job Title: Human Resources Director
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: August 11, 2016
Work Time Type: Hours
Enhancing the lives and lifestyles of those we serve
Basic Purpose of this Position
Promotes a culture of service excellence, continued learning environment, and cooperation among departments and employees in accordance with the cooperative’s Mission Statement, Strategic Goals and policies. Develops, coordinates and administers all HR functions of the the cooperative following best practices in regards to employment law, cooperative policy, and strategic alignment, including, but not limited to: employee relations, labor relations, personnel policies, wage and salary plans, total benefits rewards, recruiting, required training and employee development, performance improvement, all employee/employer documentation and regulatory and governmental compliance. As part of the leadership team, collaborates with the team to identify and accomplish, utility and corporate business objectives that algin the strategic goals as established by the General Manager.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration from an accredited university or college is preferred and three to five years related experience; however, directly related experience may be substituted for educational requirements when competency in the role is demonstrated. PHR or SPHR certification is required or the ability to obtain within six months.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Personal characteristics to include: strategic partner, high integrity, good personal habits, regular work attendance, courteous and friendly, a team player, able to work well with diverse groups of people at all levels, and gain and maintain respect of others, both inside and outside the Cooperative
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a positive manner; focused on improvement or problem resolution in a constructive and professional manner
- Ability to resolve complex human resource issues through research, investigation and interpretation of laws and existing documentation
- High degree of integrity and extreme tact are absolutely essential; ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to develop and effectively administer policies, procedures and practices of the cooperative by both communicating individually and make group presentations
- Skill in performing moderately complex mathematical computations such as addition, multiplication, division, ratios, and percentages for wage and salary administration
- Self-starter who can develop ideas, propose plans and execute them
- Ability to work well with and adapt to constantly changing priorities and situations
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office products
How to Apply:
Please visit our website for more information and how to apply online:
There is also an email capability should the job board be experiencing difficulties.
Posting End Date: August 28, 2016