Company Name: Columbia River PUD
Phone Number: (503) 397-1844
City: Deer Island
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant – Part-Time
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative / Clerical Support
Posting Start Date: May 30, 2018
Salary: $23.88 - $34.09
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 30
Work Time Type: Hours
Administer and perform moderately complex tasks associated with the administration of human resource activities and functions within the utility. Provide dedicated and confidential assistance to the Human Resources Manager. Assist with recruitment, employee benefits, personnel policies and work rules, personnel file record keeping, human resources regulatory compliance, and investigation and resolution of employee complaints. Assist in providing training as necessary regarding applicable employment laws.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, or three years’ combined experience in Business Administration, Administrative Support, or Human Resources in a utility environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, with prior experience in MS Office, spreadsheets, database programs, and report generation processes.
- Valid driver’s license. Other driving-related requirements may apply depending on the nature and scope of responsibilities associated with driving on behalf of CRPUD.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management, plus two years’ combined experience in Business Administration, Legal, Human Resources, or any similar combination of education and experience.
How to Apply:
To Apply: You may visit our office in Deer Island to pick up an application packet, call us at (503) 397-1844 to have an application packet mailed to you, or download a complete application packet on our website at www.crpud.net/jobs.
The following documents must be returned to the Human Resources Department by mailing to: P.O. Box 1193, St. Helens, OR 97051, faxing to (503) 397-5215, or emailing to email@example.com in order to be considered for this position:
- Employment Application
- Your responses to the Supplemental Questionnaire
- Veteran’s Preference Form and Supporting Documentation (as applicable)
- Additional information you’d like us to consider (copies of your transcripts and/or diplomas, certificates, cover letter, and/or resume)
Due Date: Open until filled
If you require accommodation to participate in our application process, please contact Human Resources at (503) 397-1844. Columbia River PUD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status or activity in accordance with applicable law. Veteran’s preference is available by completing the Veteran’s Preference Form and providing the required supporting documentation.
Posting End Date: June 29, 2018