Company Name: Fall River Rural Electric Coop Inc.
Phone Number: (208) 652-7431
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: January 2, 2018
Salary: $91,451 - $122,720
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 5
Work Time Type: Days
Human Resource Manager – Ashton, Idaho
Consider joining one of East Idaho’s oldest & most innovative employers!
Come help us build the future of Fall River. We are seeking a highly skilled, organized, Human Resource Manager for Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative. Located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, we are a nonprofit, customer owned electric utility committed to safely and economically provide reliable energy and other services which bring value to its membership.
This dynamic and people passionate HR Manager will provide employee relation leadership for the management and employees of the Cooperative. Administering group benefits, staffing, retirement plans, and the wellness program are just some of the day to day activities supported by the HR Manager.
- This individual oversees employee recruitment, compensation, performance management, employee retirement, and benefit plans.
- Execute HR programs, aligning HR strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes.
- Recommends, implements, and monitors all aspects of HR practices for compliance including statutory requirements and company policies.
- Provides counsel to employees and managers on employee relations issues.
- Actively listen and encourage feedback while creating and nurturing an inclusive and innovative work environment.
- BA/BS degree with at least 3 years of experience in HR with a solid understanding of HR principles, policies, and practices.
- HR Professional Certification: SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Proven knowledge of Federal, State and local legal considerations and best practices related to HR administration.
- Self-starter with the ability to think and plan strategically, must work well both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to speak in public with clarity and confidence.
- Valid state Driver’s License
In addition to an outstanding career opportunity, Fall River Electric offers:
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Full health benefits and retirement plans
To view the basic job description and learn more about Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative visit www.fallriverelectric.com > Employment Opportunities under the QUICK LINKS heading.
How to Apply:
To apply; send resume & salary history by January 26, 2018 to:
Fall River Electric Cooperative
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 736
Milllville, UT 84326
Or email to: email@example.com
Posting End Date: January 26, 2018