LINEMAN JOURNEYMAN – NO TRAVEL. HOME EVERY NIGHT.
Hanford Mission Integration Solutions (HMIS) is hiring Lineworkers to join our Electrical Utilities team.
Apply on our website: Job Posting (hanford.gov)
Fully qualified lineman performs all types of electrical line work involving complex construction and maintenance of outside electrical transmission, distribution and communication circuits, such as hot-line installations, expert troubleshooting, clearance taking, and switching operation. Obtain and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Direct others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess journeyman level.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a journeyman lineman.
- Knowledge of Washington State Electrical Workers’ Safety Rules (WAC 296-45).
- Electrical Utility experience.
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply:
- Go to Job Posting (hanford.gov)
- Job #: 36697
- Hourly Pay Rate: $53.355
- Close Date: December 8, 2022
- Competitive benefits and paid time off package
This job posting will remain open until these positions have been filled. Applicant resumes will be reviewed every two weeks, as needed.
HMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this job please visit bms.hanford.gov.