Performs a variety of work connected with the on-site operation, maintenance, inspection and testing of the wind turbine site. Performs mechanical and instrument and control, procurement support, labor, and janitorial activities to support the operation and maintenance of the facility, including maintaining site access roads. Will perform work at the Healy Power Station in a similar classification or if PQC qualified.Additional Information:
- Associate degree in Engineering or related field with relevant experience preferred.
- Applicable work experience or completion of a relevant apprenticeship program may be substituted for education requirement.
- Valid Alaska driver’s license required.
- Possess first aid/CPR certification. Certification can be obtained within six months of hire date.
- ICC Medical Examiner’s certification (required to drive a commercial vehicle).
- Two years’ experience performing operations and maintenance activities in an industrial facility.
- Electric utility generation experience preferred.
- Experience working in a wind farm environment required.
- Demonstrated experience operating heavy equipment.
To apply for this job please visit gvea.applicantpro.com.