Website Golden Valley Electric Association
To provide paralegal support to all departments within GVEA, and to provide administrative and clerical support to the Director of Member Services, President & CEO, Environmental, Regulatory and Human Resources sections.
· Assist in drafting contracts, agreements, letters and various reports at the direction and under the supervision of Director of Member Services, President & CEO and outside legal counsel, as applicable.
· Assist with reviewing and developing company policies and procedures and monitoring compliance programs.
· Calendar and track deadlines to ensure timely responses to various types of documents including legal filings.
· Respond as appropriate to calls and emails sent to the legal department; track calendar and organize all emails.
· Assist with Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations and analysis as directed.
· Assist in ensuring GVEA compliance with current laws.
· Assist in responding to union grievances and requests.
· Schedule and coordinate appointments, conferences and maintain appropriate calendars.
· Prepare internal and external correspondence and memorandums and compile informational responses to appropriate reporting agencies.
· Associate Degree required.
· Certificate in paralegal studies required.
To apply for this job please visit gvea.applicantpro.com.