Company Name: Mason County PUD No. 1
Phone Number: (360) 877-5249
Job Title: General Manager
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: May 18, 2018
Salary: $130,000 - $158,000 DOE
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Mason County PUD No. 1 in Potlatch is seeking a dynamic leader to lead the organization as General Manager, responsible for the overall electric, water and business operations.
Successful applicants shall have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Public Administration, Finance or similar relevant field;
- A master’s or professional degree is preferred (P.E., J.D., MPA, MBA);
- Five or more years of director-level management utility experience with proven successes in board relations, project management, budgeting, leading and mentoring workforce, and public/stakeholder engagement;
- Substantial experience may be considered in lieu of years of education;
- Experience in utility distribution, management within a public or member-owned agency, knowledge of the energy landscape of the Pacific Northwest, RUS and bond financing, and Bonneville Power Administration;
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Other requirements include a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record. Any offer of employment will be made following a positive background and credit check.
Salary range is $130-158k DOE. Excellent benefits package including District vehicle, cell phone, family medical & life insurance, LTD, retirement, & health reimbursement account.
How to Apply:
For a complete job description and application materials, visit www.mason-pud1.org. Applications are required for consideration and due no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 to: email@example.com.
Posting End Date: June 27, 2018