Company Name: Northwest Lineman College
Phone Number: (888) 546-3967
Job Title: Fill-In/On-Call Instructor
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Miscellaneous Positions
Posting Start Date: May 19, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time Type: Hours
ARE YOU A JOURNEY LEVEL LINEWORKER WHO WANTS TO GIVE BACK TO THE TRADE?
Are you retired or interested in working on an on-call/fill-in basis?
If so, we have the perfect position for you!
NLC is in the process of developing a pool of skilled instructors who are interested in working on a FILL-IN/ ON-CALL basis at our new
Edgewater, Florida campus!
You will start at a base wage of $40.00 per hour, a very competitive wage that is above industry standards for the area, and will enjoy a lot of flexibility in your work schedule. You will be responsible for the delivery of competency based field training to students hungry to learn. As a Fill-In Instructor, you will directly impact the skills, knowledge and behavior of a future generation of lineworkers who will benefit from your experience for years to come!
And don’t worry, you will get plenty of training, tools and co-worker support!
Because we hire only the BEST, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A high level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Proof of journeyman status by way of DOL card or documented equivalent experience
- Ability to climb wood or steel structures up to 95 feet in height
- Ability to effectively train others in a field environment
- Knowledge of applicable regulations applying to electrical linework such as OSHA, NESC, etc. and, the desire to research and learn current/new regulations
- Ability to communicate verbally in a professional manner with colleagues, current and potential students, alumni and staff
- A good driving record and insurable
- Desire to work in an enriching environment for an employer who cares about your happinessIf you would like to learn more about our organization, we encourage you to visit our website at lineman.edu where you can view NLC’s Vision video or give us a call, we would love to talk to you about this position!
How to Apply:
If you would like to learn more about our organization, we encourage you to visit our website at lineman.edu where you can view NLC’s Vision video or give us a call, we would love to talk to you about this position!
If you meet these qualifications, and are interested in being considered for this position, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to reference “FL Fill-In Training Specialist” in the subject line of your email. What a great way to make some extra income and leave a legacy to the trade!
If hired, you will be working for a 5-time recipient of the “When Work Works” award, which recognizes exemplary employers who create effective, flexible workplaces to increase business and employee success.
Posting End Date: June 18, 2017