Company Name: Oregon Trail Electric Cooperative
Phone Number: (541) 524-2825
City: Baker City
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative / Clerical Support
Posting Start Date: October 6, 2016
Work Time: 40 per week
Work Time Type: Full time position
The Executive Assistant provides executive support to the CEO and the Board of Directors and is the point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Executive support:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides gate keeper role, creating situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, staff, legal counsel and others.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters.
- Boards support and liaison:
- Serves as the administrative liaison to the Board of Directors.
- Maintains Board of Directors schedules and meetings, including advance distribution of material before meeting in electronic/paper format and the transcription of minutes.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in Bylaws and Policy regarding Board and Board Committee matters.
- Assists Board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationship with all Board members.
- Senior management liaison:
- Participates as an adjunct member of the administrative staff including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
- Acts as administrative staff liaison.
Assists in coordinating the agenda of meetings, including the transcription of minutes.
Associates degree in business or five years equivalent experience in business administration, paralegal, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Expert level written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills. This position requires that the employee possess and maintain a valid Oregon driver license. Salary DOE.
How to Apply:
Resumes may be sent to the attention of Human Resources, 4005 23rd Street, Baker City, OR 97814 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. on October 19, 2016.
Posting End Date: October 19, 2016